“Fantastic attention to detail throughout from design implementation and printing to installation.”
Point of Sale Displays
Effective point of sale printing is all about the detail – sizes, designs, and delivery are all critical. Getting all of these absolutely spot on is key to maximising your sales.
You’ve carefully guided your customers to the shelves and now it’s over to your cleverly designed point of sale signs and labels.
At CSDPrint we will help make sure all of your point of sale stands are perfect. We will work with you on the designs to maximise the graphic display spaces you have which is usually not a lot!
And when everything has been proof checked and printed, our tenacious dispatch team will collate all the printed materials according to each store’s requirements. Your POS is then meticulously packed, dispatched and proof of delivery is provided.
Point of Sale Options
There’s a big operation supporting the production of these small but very important retail graphics!
CSDPrint’s comprehensive retail POS range includes:
- Self-standing display graphics are usually A3, A4 or A5 and are made from display card or foamex
- Small special offer or pricing ‘shelf talker’ signs for the edge of retail shelving units
- PVC ‘wobblers’ that are attached to shelf-edges or display units that wobble and create eye-catching movement
- Prime location gondola end POS packages e.g. large shelf edge strips, cut out wobblers and show card headers
- Pallet wraps made from Correx and fluted card.
Bob Main, The Chocolate Works Care Village
Camille Johnson, PAB Studios
“We have worked with CSDPrint for many years now and always find their commitment to getting a job done on time and to the right standards really impressive. If we need any advice about any aspect of printing we know we can always turn to CSDPrint.”
Talk to us today!
If you’d like to get in touch then you can use our simple contact form, please complete all the fields below and click the submit button.
We’ll make sure to get back to you as soon as possible. The more details you can give us the better!
Alternatively, if you’re in a hurry you can call us on 0800 8 402 403 and speak to one of our team.