“Fantastic attention to detail throughout from design implementation and printing to installation.”
Flexible Stealth Stands
There are some great new exhibition stands on the market. One of which is the flexible stealth stand which combines the best of two worlds – it’s a banner stand system that can be linked. So you get all the ease of moving and setting up your stand plus the ability to add as many additional sections as you like, seamlessly.
This innovative modular system is incredibly flexible when it comes to size and shape and is therefore perfect for not just for exhibitions and trade shows but presentations and seminars, in fact anywhere where you need a really good quality graphic backdrop.
Our stealth stands consist of flat and bendable joining units that enable you to create continuous graphic display walls. They can be used singularly or linked to form straight, curved or angled displays.
Flexible enough to fit into corners, they are great for free standing exhibition booths or shell schemes. They can easily be repositioned on-site if the space available isn’t quite the size and shape you thought it would be.
Stealth stand advantages:
- Flexible linking exhibition system of flat units and bendable joining
- Portable and modular
- Seamless graphics
- Easy to assemble
- Robust aluminium construction
- Weighted base with large footprint for stability
- Strong enough to support LCD bracket & screen
- Spotlight simply slot into mouldings
- Single unit 2115mm high x 350mm deep x 800mm wide
- Weight 9kg
- Single banner graphic sizes: 2000mm high x 800mm wide
- Joining panel graphic sizes: 2000mm high x 600mm wide
- Recommend graphic thickness 400 – 550 microns
- Freestanding island display or information unit
- Straight banner to banner fixed wall
- Right angle displays or backwalls
- Freestanding exhibition booths with sides
- Curved and zigzag graphics
If you need an exhibition stand that gives you seamless graphics with lots of different configuration options whilst being very easy to set up, then get in touch and have a chat with us about our stealth range.
Bob Main, The Chocolate Works Care Village
Camille Johnson, PAB Studios
“We have worked with CSDPrint for many years now and always find their commitment to getting a job done on time and to the right standards really impressive. If we need any advice about any aspect of printing we know we can always turn to CSDPrint.”
Talk to us today!
If you’d like to get in touch then you can use our simple contact form, please complete all the fields below and click the submit button.
We’ll make sure to get back to you as soon as possible. The more details you can give us the better!
Alternatively, if you’re in a hurry you can call us on 0800 8 402 403 and speak to one of our team.