“Fantastic attention to detail throughout from design implementation and printing to installation.”
As an estate agent you will know that selling and letting property is a very competitive business, so it’s important to create the best impression. We can help you stand out from the crowd with our comprehensive selection of property signs and graphics that will help give your properties the edge.
All of our property boards and hoardings are printed to the highest quality using long lasting materials. The vast majority of estate agent boards are made with Correx, fluted polypropylene which is light and cost-effective. However, we also print onto foamex and an aluminium composite called Dibond for some of our other property signs such as new development entrance boards and continuous site hoardings.
CSDPrint has developed a great package for estate agents that focuses on giving you the best service possible.
Here’s what is included:
- No hidden extra, the price we quote is what you’ll pay
- No set up charges
- Lead times you can count on
- We provide proof of delivery even when your boards go direct to your installers
- We can supply posts and fixings if required
- We will take all the stress of ordering new boards away
Do you know your Flags from your Ts?
Over the years we’ve printed thousands of property signs – for sale, sold, to let, let – and in the vast majority of cases they have all been either Flag or T Boards.
Flag boards – the ones with the post at the side – are very flexible and a little bit more cost effective. They take up less space and can be easily be fitted directly to the property if needed e.g. terraced houses. So if you are marketing a broad range of properties you might wish to consider having Flag boards.
T boards – these are the ones with the post down the middle, hence ‘T’ in appearance. The correx signs to the front and back of the post need to be welded together and therefore T boards cost a fraction more. However, the upside is that these signs really stand out. If you are marketing high-end, semi or detached houses these could be the ones for you.
You could, of course, have a combination of the two as many of our clients do.
If you’re looking for estate agents boards and you’re not quite sure what format you need then please do give CSDPrint a call.
Flag Board product summary
- Our flag boards are produced from a single sheet of heavyweight 6mm Correx
- They are printed on 2 sides but one edge remains unprinted ready to slot into the side post
- The standard size is 813mm x 610mm but bespoke sizes are available
- These flag style boards can be used portrait or landscape
T Board product summary
- CSDPrint’s T boards are made from two 4mm sheets of heat-welded Correx
- There is a space in the centre for the post
- These portrait or landscape boards are 813mm x 610mm but again we can produce boards to other sizes too
New development boards and hoardings
Many of our estate agent clients are involved with developing new housing schemes, we can provide a number of different signs and graphics to help promote yours too including:
- Site entrance advertisements
- Development wayfinding and parking signage
- Feather flags
- Printed perimeter hoarding boards
All our estate agency signs are printed in-house and whether you need a new batch of for sale boards or linked advertising hoardings, we offer a very hands-on personal service. We’ll make sure ordering your estate agent signs is as stress free as possible.
Bob Main, The Chocolate Works Care Village
Camille Johnson, PAB Studios
“We have worked with CSDPrint for many years now and always find their commitment to getting a job done on time and to the right standards really impressive. If we need any advice about any aspect of printing we know we can always turn to CSDPrint.”
Talk to us today!
If you’d like to get in touch then you can use our simple contact form, please complete all the fields below and click the submit button.
We’ll make sure to get back to you as soon as possible. The more details you can give us the better!
Alternatively, if you’re in a hurry you can call us on 0800 8 402 403 and speak to one of our team.