“Fantastic attention to detail throughout from design implementation and printing to installation.”
Illuminated and Non-Illuminated Flex Face Signs
Illuminated and non-illuminated flex face signs are popular sign formats particularly for very large advertisements and signs. They are ideal for exterior building signage for retail outlets, automotive dealers and hotels for example.
Your design is digitally printed onto flexible PVC which is then stretched and fitted to a frame or light box. Because the material is tension mounted, your advertisement or promotional graphic will have a high spec, ultra-smooth, seamless finish.
Take the Flex Signs Further
For added visual impact many companies prefer their flex faced signs to be back lit. Powerful, eco-efficient LED lights are bonded into the light box illuminating your design from the back. We can advise you on how best to design your sign so that the light defuses effectively across the whole of the graphic.
Flex face sign advantages:
- They are seamless. Other sign materials have maximum sheet sizes and therefore need to be jointed to achieve very large sizes
- The frames or light boxes of flex face signs can be powder coated to any RAL or pantone colour
- Our frames and boxes can be manufactured in a large number of shapes and formats including single and double-sided
- We offer a number of different profiles
- There is a choice of lighting colours and temperatures
- The LED lights we use are robust, long lasting and energy-efficient
- Discrete hidden fixings
Flex face signs are excellent for creating high-impact, cost-effective large format promotional graphics.
Bob Main, The Chocolate Works Care Village
Camille Johnson, PAB Studios
“We have worked with CSDPrint for many years now and always find their commitment to getting a job done on time and to the right standards really impressive. If we need any advice about any aspect of printing we know we can always turn to CSDPrint.”
Talk to us today!
If you’d like to get in touch then you can use our simple contact form, please complete all the fields below and click the submit button.
We’ll make sure to get back to you as soon as possible. The more details you can give us the better!
Alternatively, if you’re in a hurry you can call us on 0800 8 402 403 and speak to one of our team.